Training Support Administrator
Interim fixed term 12 months – 26 hours per week (3.5 days per week)
£23,100 (FTE) £16,170 pro rata
It is an exciting time to join FitzRoy, as we continue the growth of our learning and development function. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months, home-based role. We are looking for candidates who are solid learning administrators, with excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Contact new recruits and welcome them to FitzRoy
- Update the Care Academy with new learner information & training needed, including qualifications
- Manage and co-ordinate the full on-boarding recruit journey
- Confirm contract start dates
- Advise payroll and the new recruit’s manager of learner hours completed by their start date to ensure consistency and timely payment
- Provide administrative support for the Care Academy for:
- Updating records
- Cancellations and reschedules
- General queries
- Provide administration support to the field training team inc training scheduling, venue booking and sending training memos to delegates
You have a strong track record in administration and great customer service skills. You are a skilled administrator with an eye for detail, with experience in reporting and analysing data enabling you to monitor standards and identify areas for improvement.
What we can offer in return:
- Work from home
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays rising with service
- If this role is made permanent in the future, we would also support you through a Level 3 L&D qualification.