Area Manager – Adult Learning Disabilities
Charity for Adult Learning Disabilities, Autism & Complex Mental Health
£40,000 per annum + £3,800k car allowance
Location: South east – Kent and surrounding areas
Full Time 37.5 hour per week
We are looking for an Area Manager to support the running and continued success of our Residential, Supported Living, learning disability and complex mental health Services in the South region
You will be supporting Managers in the south east
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will lead the Services throughout the assigned region to ensure performance delivery against FitzRoy’s KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), and compliance with PAMMS and CQC regulations. This will involve supporting in-service management teams with operational delivery as well as ensuring all areas that affect KPI delivery are kept on track. You will lead services to success and ultimately deliver outstanding support and overall make a difference to service user’s lives.
The role will require you to live and travel daily within the listed area and to be present in Services where you will be supporting our managers on a regular basis. Occasional attendance at our Head Office in Petersfield are expected. Overnight stays may occasionally be required.
- You will either have experience in a similar role, overseeing a number of services or have significant experience as a Registered Manager of multiple learning disability services.
- Proven experience of driving performance through KPI’s or a similar framework.
- Exceptional relationship building skills with key stakeholders.
- An NVQ/Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of positive behaviour support, functional behaviour assessments
- Safeguarding adults to level 3 of the Intercollegiate Standards
The interview process
The is a two-stage interview process via MS Teams with the first interview chaired by the Head of Operations, which you will be required to prepare a presentation and the second stage chaired by a senior manager and Director.
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Generous pay package
- Car allowance
- Paid millage at 45p per mile
- 25 days annual leave, exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts