FitzRoy day service in Coventry provide support for adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. You will be responsible for providing support and meaningful activities both in the day service as well as in the community. A driving licence is essential as you will be out and about!
- Day shift: £11.00 per hour weekdays
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- 35 hours (5 days per week, between Mon-Fri, 8/9am – 4pm).
We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Support Worker do?
A support worker’s day is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Lead group activities, such as life skills and provide 1-1 care to the people we support in the community.
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of people’s interests and activities from shopping, to crafts to bowling or swimming.
- Support and encourage with personal care.
Support Worker Hours
You will work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8/9am – 4pm, overtime may be available to cover annual leave.