Contract – 3-6 month temporary fixed term immediate start
Hours: Part time – 18 hours per week
Salary: £11.75 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a HR and Recruitment Coordinator. This is a work form home/remote role.
Working 18 hours per week (we can be flexible on which days times etc)
Purpose of the Job
To provide high quality, efficient support to our recruiting managers and candidates throughout the post-offer stages of the FitzRoy recruitment lifecycle. To support processes and projects owned by the HR team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Working knowledge of employment law relating to recruitment
- Good understanding of recruitment processes and best practice
- Be able to manage your own time effectively and work with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have amazing customer service skills and be comfortable working in a process driven environment.
Outline of Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle all post-offer administration, including processing background checks such as right to work, reference and DBS checks, health questionnaires and vaccination checks to agreed timescales. Ensure information is communicated to the correct parties in a timely and efficient manner and recorded in the correct place.
- Produce offer documentation (including staff contracts) and manage new staff through the on-boarding process, ensuring a positive and engaging candidate experience.
- Guide managers on maintaining recruitment documentation according to best practice guidelines and legal requirements.
- Process new starters, changes to staff contracts through our Recruitment and HR and Payroll systems. Produce necessary supporting documentation, and maintain personnel records as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain records and systems (including our applicant tracking system) to ensure accurate data is held and is reportable for the business.
- Provide cover for other members of the team during periods of annual leave or other absence.
- Administrative support of the HR function, which may include running reports, writing and preparing letters, benefits administration, updating documents and attending meetings as a note taker.
- Provide project support for the business as required, and any other reasonable duties at the responsibility level of this post.
What we offer:
- Salary of £11.75 per hour
- 25 days leave, rising to 30 (pro rata for part time)
- Very flexible remote working