Love4Life is a fully fundraised Friendship and Dating network for people with learning disabilities and/or autism which provides a blend of social opportunities, leisure trips, performing arts sessions, workshops and chaperoned dates.
We are currently seeking an exceptional 30-hour network coordinator who will be based in our new Coventry satellite and with the support of the General Manger, will grow the membership and create weekly social events and workshops for members of Love4Life.
The successful applicant will work in a vibrant and friendly environment and will support the Volunteer Manager to recruit and line manage a team of volunteers.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Be passionate about the Love4Life ethos and able to demonstrate how you will support members to continually reduce their risk of social isolation and loneliness
- Be skilled at assessing and managing risk
- Be aware of safeguarding and reporting requirements
- Be responsible for the safety of members whilst they are attending events
- Be able to work flexibly including evenings and some weekends
- Be responsible for recruitment volunteers and members
- Facilitate 1:1 drop in sessions
- Have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential for this position
- £18,749.60 (30 hours per week)
- 30 hours per week worked flexibly throughout the week and occasional weekends