Love4Life Network Co-Ordinator
Location: South West London
Hours: 16 hours per week
Contract: Temporary (6 months)
Salary: £28,125 FTE – £12,000 Pro rata
Driving License essential as travel is required
Love4Life is a fundraised friendship and dating network for people with learning disabilities and/or autism which provides a blend of social events, performing arts sessions, workshops, and chaperoned dates.
We are offering an extremely unique opportunity and are currently seeking an exceptional part time Co-ordinator who will be based in the West London area and with the support of the General Manager, will facilitate weekly social events in the community, chaperoned dates, and workshops for members of Love4Life.
The successful applicant will work in a vibrant and friendly environment and will also support the General Manager with a range of administrative tasks.
To be for this position, you will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Be passionate about the Love4Life ethos and able to demonstrate how you will support members to continually reduce their risk of social isolation and loneliness
- Be skilled at assessing and managing risk
- Be aware of safeguarding and reporting requirements
- Be responsible for the safety of members whilst they are attending events
- Be able to work flexibly including evenings and some weekends
- Have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle, this is essential for this position
- Experience in the performing arts sector is desirable
- 16 hours per week worked flexibly throughout the week (day and evenings)
- Your salary will be £28,125 FTE
- Your Annual Leave entitlement will be pro rata of 30 days per annum.