Charity for Adult Learning Disabilities & Autism
£55,000 per annum FTE + £3,800k car allowance
We are looking for a Regional Manager to oversee the running of Residential, Supported Living, Learning Disability services in the West Midlands region, supporting services in Coventry, Worcestershire, Birmingham and Oxfordshire
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for the strategic direction and the performance of the Region. Supporting the organisations growth strategy within the region, you will lead services to success and ultimately delivering outstanding support. You will be liaising with Local Authorities and Commissioners, leading a team of dedicated Service Managers and overall making a difference to service user’s lives.
The role will require you to live in in a commutable distance and to be present in Services within the region. Regular travel within the region with occasional attendance at our Head Office in Petersfield are expected. Overnight stays may occasionally be required.
- Previous senior management experience of multiple CQC registered Residential or Supported Living services in a Learning Disability or Autism setting is imperative.
- Proven leadership skills of driving performance through Key Performance Indicators or similar.
- Good understanding of Local Authority and NHS funding.
- Knowledge of best practice in business planning, project management and continuous quality improvement.
- Good understanding of budgets and financial management.
- Exceptional people management and relationship networking skills.
The interview process
The is a two-stage interview process via MS Teams with the first interview chaired by the Head of Operations, which you will be required to prepare a presentation and the second stage chaired by a senior manager and Director.
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Generous pay package
- Car allowance
- Paid millage at 45p per mile
- 25 days annual leave, exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts