Registered Nurse – Full Time Nights – HalesApply
If you are a Registered Nurse or RNLD looking for a fresh challenge in an exciting and unique nursing setting, then this is the role for you.
FitzRoy is a national charity transforming the lives of people with learning disabilities and autism. We provide nursing care like you have never experienced. Many of the people we support have complex health needs and may have had community placements in the past which have broken down. As a unique nursing care home, The Pastures gives us the space and time to stabilise and manage their health needs, and ensure they are more able to embrace opportunities and life.
- Full Time (Nights)
- Rates £18.86 p/h – £36,876.05 FTE
- with a 10% weekend enhancement
- Overtime paid at £2.50 extra per hour
- £25 Emergency Payment
As a Learning Disabilities Nurse, there will be lots of common clinical interventions, such as injections and peg feeds, but also managing rare or complex health issues, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills. You will have the space and freedom to carry out your role, delivering clinical excellence and the best opportunities for our residents.
The Pastures in Hales is one of FitzRoy’s flagship nursing services, home to 13 men and women who vary in age and complexities. The service is spread over 3 bungalows which allow us to match the people we support to live with others who are like minded and have similar interests. The people we support have a passion for living life to the full, there’s never a dull day!
Their families work with us very closely, which makes for a warm, busy and creative atmosphere at The Pastures. We do everything we can to minimise the barriers their health needs present, allowing the people we support to embrace all that life has to offer. You will play a vital role in enabling them to achieve their goals and their dreams.
What we offer:
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts