FitzRoy are now looking to recruit a part time Registered Nurse to join our fantastic team in Nottingham in our Residential Service.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RNLD, RGN, RNMH etc.) looking for a new positive and rewarding role in Registered Care then join our team at Huw’s. Huw’s is a registered nursing location which provides care and support for adults with profound and multiple Physical and Learning Disabilities in the centre of Nottingham.
- Part time 24 hours per week
- Shifts to include days/nights and some weekends
- Nursing – exercise clinical judgement in respect of nursing care, provide skilled nursing support to the people we support, act as a named nurse to individual people we support, be responsible for the recording, control, issue and administration of medication
- Support – ensure that the people we support experience a high quality of care and support that promotes respect, choice, competence, participation and community presence
What we look for in our nurses:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RNLD, RNMH etc.)
- Ideally Learning Disability experience
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence and vehicle desirable but not essential
What we offer
- Contribution towards travel expenses.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Paid DBS
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts