Fitzroy are recruiting a registered manager to join our fantastic, established team in Grayshott, near Hindhead.
Donec Mews is a residential setting, supporting 16 adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs. Set in a stunning rural location, with 3 separate houses and beautiful gardens on the grounds where our first service was started by Elizabeth Fitzroy, making this a truly inspirational place to work.
If you are an existing Care Manager in Registered Care, Day Services or Supported Living services and are looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy!
- Permanent position
- Full time – 37.5 hours per week
- £35,000 per annum
What we look for:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability Support Services
- Minimum Level 3 / NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Passion for leading positive change
- Resilient, resourceful and solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to transforming lives and promoting the rights of people with disabilities
- Drivers Licence and vehicle essential due to rural location.
With the support of your Deputy Manager, you will lead, empower and develop a team to ensure a sustainable, quality person-centred service is provided, which can truly transform people’s lives. You will be able to develop relationships with people we support and their families and have strong organisational skills, demonstrating your ability to prioritize your workload effectively and accurately.
We are keen to find someone who share FitzRoy’s values:
- We see the person – ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities and plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes and aspirations
- We are brave – lead, empower and develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training and support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service
- We are creative – develop and deliver innovative and engaging activities and plans to support independence and access opportunities. Create and review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
Please see attached Job Description & Person Specification for a full description of the role and responsibilities.