Fitzroy are recruiting a support worker for our supported living service in Bedhampton, Hampshire. As we enter an exciting period of growth and expansion there has never been a better time to join us!
You will be supporting five adults with learning disabilities with all aspects of daily life, from personal care, administering medication and taking part in in house and community activities.
Whether you are currently working in social care or looking to start your career, we would love to hear from you, as we provide full paid comprehensive training.
If you are kind, caring, patient and resilient with a passion to make a difference we would love to hear from you.
- Day shift: £11.00 per hour weekdays and £12.10 weekends.
- Currently offering + £2.50 for overtime shifts.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this role as you will be taking part in activities in the community.
- Due to insurance purposes you must have held your UK licence for a minimum of 1 year.
We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Support Worker do?
A support worker’s day is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of people’s interests and activities.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.
Support Worker Hours
A full time contract is 37.5 hours (5 shifts a week). The earliest start is from 7am and the latest finish is until 10pm.
Weekend working is essential, which will be on a rotating basis and when you work a weekend you will have the time off in the week.