A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a support worker to join our established, friendly teams. You will be working across two services, Waterlooville and Petersfield, supporting our service users with different interests, from outdoor activities, such as gardening, wood work, growing vegetables to bike riding, swimming, badminton and various other sports. You will also play an active role in planning and conducting activities in house, such as IT sessions, life sessions and science workshops to name a few. Our services are all very individual meaning that no two days will be the same. If you are kind, caring and creative with a great sense of humour and love being out and about, we would love to hear from you. Please note a full UK driving licence is required for this post.
- Day shift: £10.02 per hour
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4pm
- Driving Licence essential due to nature of the role
We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Support Worker do?
A support worker’s day is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be involved in a range of people’s interests and activities.
- Support and encourage with personal care.
Support Worker Hours
Various hours available, including bank shifts
What are the Benefits for our Support Workers?
- 30 days holiday when you start (Pro rata for part time).
- Enhanced rates of pay for weekends and overtime shifts.
- Cash back scheme on health care such as dentists and opticians.
- Access to virtual GPs.
- Free legal advice.
- Blue Light Card for instant shopping and leisure discounts.
- Paid DBS and paid subscription to the Update Service.
- Long Service Bonuses.
- Life assurance.
- Free access to counselling.
- Investment in your training and development.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form.