Support Worker – MarchApply
FitzRoy Supported Living services in March provide care and support for three women in two bungalows and also a young man in his own bungalow, they all enjoy accessing the community and visiting family and having family to visit for bbq’s and meals (pre Covid) they live in a residential area which is close to the park and shops.
We are seeking exceptional support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Full Time
- Rates £11.00 with a 10% weekend enhancement
- Overtime paid at £2.50 extra per hour
- £25 Emergency Payment
- For Day shifts it is essential that you hold a full manual driving licence so that you can drive our vehicles and take the residents out into the community
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts