We are seeking exceptional new Support Workers who share our values to join our friendly team:
Could this be you?
- Full Time Day and Night,(37.5 hrs per week)
- Part Time Day and Night (various) – guaranteed hours available,
- Rates £11.00 with a 10% weekend enhancement
- Overtime paid at £2.50 extra per hour
Typical shift patterns: 0700-1430/ 1400-2130 / 2115 -0715 to include alternate weekends and sleep-ins
A driving licence is desirable.
What we offer:
- No experience required – we provide full training
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service.
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more.
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more.
- We will pay for your Blue light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle. Waking nights will include some domestic work and providing support as required.