Salary: £37,000 per annum
Closing Date: 15th June 2023
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager you will lead on our various SaaS systems as well as get involved with digital projects of all sizes, supporting activities in the early concepts and design stages, implementation and through to final hand over and operational support, via our governance processes.
Outline of Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead on the support of our rostering system Planday, HR system iTrent (with associated integrations with our recruiting system Networx and Planday), Dynamics and our other Microsoft applications.
- Ensure all of our SaaS products are thoroughly tested and any key changes are communicated before applying any upgrades to our live systems.
- Lead on transitioning new SaaS products into business as usual from the transformation team, drawing up process notes, training materials and how it should be supported by the helpdesk team
- Lead on the FitzRoy Cyber Security programme, from monitoring existing alerts to ensuring that we are getting the most from our existing products while hardening access to FitzRoy resources.
- Auditing existing systems to ensure consistency, eg SSO
- Monitoring response times from our SaaS providers and ensuring SLAs are being met
- Lead in configuration, testing and system set up of new applications where required
- Quality check and data entry into pre go live applications until live
- Ensure our key business systems are fit for purpose and provide the function we need at the correct market rate
- Assist in the preparation of system implementation training materials and content.
- Manage data to ensure that it is of the highest quality and to comply with requirements within the Data Protection Act 1998
Essential Skills and Experience
- Configuring and updating SaaS systems.
- HR / Payroll systems and rostering systems
- Minimum 3 years of ICT support in a relevant environment
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to apply problem solving techniques and get results
- Self-motivated and committed to delivery on time and to a high quality
- Demonstrable experience of balancing priorities and successful delivery of objectives, in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical issues
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities
- A clear understanding and drive to meet security and compliance standards with a ‘security first’ ethos
- Some out of hours support may be required and this will be set on a rota basis with an on-call payment made if used.
What are the Benefits?
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays – increasing with service.
- Millage allowance
- Cash back scheme on health care such as dentists and opticians.
- Access to virtual GPs.
- Free legal advice.
- Blue Light Card for instant shopping and leisure discounts.
- Life assurance.