FitzRoy Supported Living service in Nottingham provides care and support for adult residents between 35-60. We currently have a staff team of twenty two supporting four people with with learning disabilities, autism and mental health issues. Some of the people we support also live with physical disabilities. We are seeking exceptional new support workers with a quick thinking, solution-orientated approach to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Night Shift: £11.88 per hour week nights and £13.68 per hour weekends.
- Par time – 20 hours per week
- Shift Patterns Waking nights with alternate weekends required
- Good local transport links to the service
- The people we support sometimes have forensic history, and experience with challenging behaviour would be beneficial
The people we support enjoy a variety of activities such as playing Xbox, model making, darts, colouring, arts and crafts, playing domino’s, going swimming, taking walks, day trips to the cinema or garden centre, and going out for pub dinners. A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts