FitzRoy residential service in Ashford provides care and support for 14 adults with learning disabilities and autism. Boldshaves Oast offers a wood work shop, arts and crafts room, as well as communal areas for our residents to socialise. We are seeking weekend and bank Support Workers to join our friendly and established team. If you love helping people and want to make a difference to someone’s life we want to hear from you. Please note, a driving licence is essential for this role, due to location.
- Day shift: £11.00 per hour weekdays and £12.10 weekends.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- Sleep-ins are £50 per night.
- 30 days holiday when you start (FTE)
- Weekend and bank vacancies available.
Support Worker Hours
You will work a set pattern of morning and afternoon shifts. Shifts are 7.5 hours. The earliest start is from 7am and the latest finish is until 10pm.
We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Support Worker do?
A support worker’s day is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of people’s interests and activities.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.