Our highly trained specialist staff provide round the clock care and support. Our staff engage, and work with each person, providing high-quality care and support keeping independence and choice central to everything we do.
Boldshaves Oast has nine acres of grounds with beautiful views. A completely unique home that is especially suited for the green-fingered, as you can learn how to grow your own vegetables, fruit, and flowers, using the two poly tunnels, raised beds, and beautiful gardens.
- A welcoming home adapted to your needs for you and your family
- Special diets catered for
- Round the clock care with help to access local healthcare
- Get involved in preparing and cooking your own wholesome nutritious food
- Comfortable rooms that you can decorate and make your own
- Support to make friends and become part of the local community and access local amenities such as the pub, village shops, and horse riding
- Support to go on holiday
- An accessible home adapted to suit your needs
Friends work together to build Frances' ramp
At Boldshaves Oast, friends all pull together to help each other. Watch how residents worked together to build Frances a ramp so she could socialise more easily.Watch the full video