The Pastures is a residential care home with nursing. A very special place to live in the beautiful village of Hales. We are the only service in Norfolk that combines high quality full-time nursing care, with a homely environment. Everyone who lives here enjoys home comforts with excellent facilities and specialist nursing care.
Three bungalows provide support for up to 13 people with support needs. The support team – including nursing cover – are on hand 24/7, making sure the people we support receive the highest quality of care.
High quality facilities benefit the people we support – and they also make it easier for staff to focus on our residents. The staff team take pride in delivering person-centred care and building trust with the people we support. The Pastures is a welcoming service and friends and family love coming to visit the people we support in our rural setting.
The Pastures is situated in a beautiful rural setting in the village of Hales, Norfolk, close to picturesque villages and the Norfolk Broads. It’s easy to get around and we have always got lots of activities planned.
This peaceful site offers accommodation over three bungalows – two with four bedrooms, and one with five bedrooms. They offer high quality accommodation with:
- Private bedrooms
- Accessible bathrooms (baths, showers and mobile hoists)
- Well thought out kitchens
- Practically laid out spaces – corridors, storage and laundry etc
- Tastefully decorated shared areas – laid out so you can enjoy quiet, companionship or participate in activities
- Fantastic outdoor spaces – a mix of mature planting, and raised beds, lawn and paving
- Mini-bus on site for residents’ use