- Salary: £39,000
- Full Time
FitzRoy’s’ Residential Care home with Nursing in Nottingham provides care and support for thirteen residents with complex learning disabilities and underlying health conditions.
Fitzroy are recruiting a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead to deputise for and co-ordinate with the Service Manager to manage, empower and develop teams to provide sustainable quality services which truly transform people’s lives.
Purpose of the Job
- Ensure that people we support have their clinical and nursing needs regularly assessed, recorded and understood by staff.
- Ensure that each person we support has a Nursing Care Plan drawn up in conjunction with family, advocates, care managers, staff and service.
- Ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to meeting the identified nursing needs of the people we support, liaising with other professionals as and when necessary.
- Ensure good communication and liaison with the person we support’s own General Practitioner keeping her/him appraised of their condition.
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RNLD, RNMH etc.)
- Ideally Learning Disability experience
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence and vehicle desirable but not essential
What we offer
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Paid DBS
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts