FitzRoy Support at Home in Newark and Sherwood provides care, support and enablement for adults in the community who live with mental health conditions and learning disabilities across the Nottinghamshire area.
Your role in the team will focus on upskilling the people we support to achieve their goals and develop their life skills where previously they have faced challenges – this could include anything from supporting them to become independent on public transport, attending colleges and gaining employment, to enabling them to visit day centres and engage proactively in their wider community.
Salary: £10.02ph – £11.02 ph
- Full Time contracts (37.5 hours per week), as well as part time and bank contracts available
- Shifts tend to fall between between 08.00 – 20.00, with flexibility for shorter shifts if preferred
- Alternate weekend work required
- Fuel is paid at £0.45p per mile
- Paid for travel time between calls as well as visits to service users
- Drivers licence desirable but we can accept non-drivers as some of our calls are accessible on foot or by public transport
You will join an inclusive, supportive team that works well together to provide support. Qualifications and experience are not necessary for this role as full training will be given, the most important attributes you need are patience, compassion, empathy and a positive attitude.
What we offer:
- Paid mileage and travel time
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts