FitzRoy Day Service in Fakenham provides care & support for adults with learning and physical difficulties and autism. We are seeking exceptional new Support Workers to join our large friendly team – could this be you?
We are a busy community based Day Service providing activities as well as supporting people from their homes and in the local community. We provide all kinds of social, educational and leisure activities for people with disabilities to get involved in – art groups, IT and computer sessions, cookery skills classes, communication groups, music, photography, day trips out, museum visits, swimming, shopping trips, gym sessions, pub visits, cinema, cafe trips. We also support people to get to other community events like art classes or to sports events taking place. We also support people to volunteer in their local community.
- Weekday rates £10.02
- Full time (30 hours per week)
- Shift times – 9am to 3pm from Monday to Friday
- For this role it is essential to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles
A day at the Malting’s is very active, you must be able to use your own initiative and think outside the box. To fulfil the members needs to make their lives meaningful. The people we support want staff to be reliable, confident, value driven. We support people on a one-to-one basis and in a group setting. We will access the community, help assist with volunteer placements, learn life skills and help achieve goals to become more independent.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become and exceptional social care worker.
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Blue Light Discount Card for staff
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.