Day Services ManagerApply
FitzRoy are recruiting an experienced Service Manager for our day service in the Coventry area which provides care, support and enablement to adults with learning disabilities and autism. This is an exciting new role where you will manage a team of support workers to plan and implement meaningful activities in house as well as prioritising and focussing on the people we support accessing the community.
If you are an existing Care Manager in Registered Care, Day Services or Supported Living services and are looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy!
- Permanent position
- 30 Hours per week
- £26,400 per annum based on 30 hours per week
What we look for:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability Support Services
- Minimum Level 3 / NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Passion for leading positive change
- Resilient, resourceful and solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to transforming lives and promoting the rights of people with disabilities
- Drivers Licence and vehicle essential (mileage paid)
With the support of your Deputy Manager, you will lead, empower and develop a team to ensure a sustainable, quality person-centred service is provided, which can truly transform people’s lives. You will be able to develop relationships with people we support and their families and have strong organisational skills, demonstrating your ability to prioritize your workload effectively and accurately.
We are keen to find someone who share FitzRoy’s values:
- We see the person – ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities and plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes and aspirations
- We are brave – lead, empower and develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training and support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service
- We are creative – develop and deliver innovative and engaging activities and plans to support independence and access opportunities. Create and review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
Please see attached Job Description & Person Specification for a full description of the role and responsibilities.
Early application is encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy at any time.