INTERNAL ADVERT – applications are welcome from current employees of FitzRoy and also those who are employed by FitzRoy through an agency
FitzRoy Registered Care and Nursing service in Hales provides care and support for 12 residents with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and complex health needs.
If you are an existing Deputy, Senior or Assistant Care Manager in Registered Health Care or Supported Living and are looking for a new positive and rewarding role. (INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY)
- £15,600 p.a.
- Full Time 22.5 hours per week
- For this role it is essential you hold a full driving Licence
- Support – Ensure sustainable, quality person-centred support is provided and that all the service users’ needs are met,
- Development – Responsible for team development including recruitment, training and development & developing innovative and engaging activities and plans
- Management – Ensure quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service are met, e.g. budgets, CQC requirements, Health & Safety
What we look for in our Deputy Managers:
- Ideally management qualification and experience of managing Support Services
- Level 2 or 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence essential
What we offer:
33 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
We will pay for your Blue light card
Paid DBS and Update Service
Enhanced overtime payments
Loyalty awards and life assurance
Perkbox shopping discounts
(INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY)
FitzRoy is a national charity, set up 60 years ago by brave parents as a pioneering alternative to institutional care. Their values remain the values of FitzRoy today – we see the person, we are brave and we are creative – and they thread through everything we do.
We support hundreds of people with a range of needs. You could be supporting someone with learning disabilities, autism, acquired brain injuries or mental health support needs. Many of the people we support also have physical impairments or other health issues. Working for us will give you an opportunity to learn, to grow and to transform lives. Join us today.