Fitzroy are recruiting Part- TIme Female Support Workers for our Supported Living service based in Coventry. You will be supporting residents with learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team. All of the people we support have different needs and interests, so everyday will be different. You will play a vital role in supporting and encouraging independence to our lovely residents. If you are caring, compassionate and want to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
- Day shift: £11.00 per hour weekdays and £12.10 weekends.
- Part Time (21.5 hours per week).
- Currently offering + £2.50 for overtime shifts.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- Sleep-ins are £50 per night.
- 30 days holiday when you start
.We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Support Worker do?
A support worker’s day is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of people’s interests and activities.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.
Support Worker Hours
Sundays 7am-3.30pm and 3.30pm-10pm
Weekend working is essential
Please note: Due to the nature of the role we are only able to accept female applicants.