We are seeking exceptional female support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
Ideally you will be required to be flexible regarding shifts and to be available to work weekends.
FitzRoy Supports a service in Birmingham that provides care and support to two women in their 20’s with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking exceptional and enthusiastic experienced Support Workers to work in our Birmingham services – could this be you?
Salary: £11.00 – £12.10 per hour
- Female only due to the needs of our service users
- Full time
- Part time
- Day shift: £11.00 per hour weekdays and £12.10 weekends.
- Currently offering +£2.50 for overtime shifts*..
- Flexibility is required – shifts typically 2pm-10pm – sleep in – 7-2.30
- Weekend working and
- Sleep-ins up to 3 times per week paid at £50 per sleep.
- Excellent communication skills is a must due to the people we support
We believe our service users should be able and encouraged to achieve whatever they would like to do, and our support workers help them overcome challenges presented by their condition. You will be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care and feeding as well as taking part in a range of community activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- We provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker. We will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker as long as long you have the enthusiasm to learn.
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts