Support Worker – UckfieldApply
Fitzroy Supported Living in Uckfield support 6 adults with learning disabilities. You will be joining an established and caring team of support workers and managers, working in a fast paced environment with lot’s going on! The people we support love partaking in activities, such as day services, social outings, fundraising and visits to the local pub! You will play a vital role in ensuring that our residents have access to the activities that they choose to join in with.
A driving Licence is essential as you will be partaking in activities in the community.
- Day shift: £11.25 per hour weekdays and £12.38 weekends.
- Currently offering + £2.50 for overtime shifts.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- Sleep-ins are £50 per night.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Support Worker do?
A support worker’s day is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Getting involved in a range of people’s interests and activities.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.
Support Worker Hours
You will work a set pattern of morning and afternoon shifts. Shifts are 7.5 hours, and a full-time contract is 37.5 hours (5 shifts a week). The earliest start is from 7am and the latest finish is until 10pm.
Weekend working is essential, which will be on a rotating basis and when you work a weekend you will have the time off in the week.