Webb House is our registered care home in Newhaven. We provide care and support for 19 men and women with learning disabilities. Many of them also have significant health issues and physical disabilities. Join our incredible team and you can transform the lives of our residents.
We are looking for a new Housekeeper to join our team who can work independently. You will ideally be able to demonstrate knowledge of housekeeper duties, high cleanliness standards along with person centred approach.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking all aspects of cleaning; including vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and windows.
- Keeping laundry area, linen, and cleaning stores clean and tidy and stocked.
- Ensuring that all cleaning equipment is kept in a safe and organised manner.
- Cleaning of hallways and stairs.
- Monthly deep cleaning tasks.
Part time, 20 hours per week. 4 hour shifts, Monday – Friday
What we offer:
- 30 days holiday– pro rata for part time
- Blue Light Card
- Healthcare Cashback scheme (for dentists/opticians etc)
- Workplace pension and life assurance
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme with a virtual GP