IT System Administrator
Full time – 37.5 hours/ 5 days per week
Purpose of the Job
FitzRoy has an ambitious Digital Transformation Programme working to deliver easy to use, robust, information driven solutions that enable all stakeholders to be fully informed and engaged in supporting people with learning disabilities to lead the lives they choose.
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for our various SaaS systems as well as get involved with digital projects of all sizes, supporting activities in the early concepts and design stages, implementation and through to final hand over and operational support, via our governance processes.
Alongside this you will also assist the IT helpdesk team in delivering a high standard of support to our staff.
Outline of Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the support and administration of our rostering system Planday, HR system iTrent (with associated integrations with our recruiting system Networx and Planday), Dynamics and our other Microsoft applications.
- Responsible for Group Policy and Azure / InTune policies for MDM and security.
- Ensure all of our SaaS products are thoroughly tested and any key changes are communicated before applying any upgrades to our live systems.
- Transition new SaaS products into business as usual from the transformation team, drawing up process notes, training materials and how it should be supported by the helpdesk team
- Work on the FitzRoy Cyber Security programme, from monitoring existing alerts to ensuring that we are getting the most from our existing products while hardening access to FitzRoy resources.
- Auditing existing systems to ensure consistency, eg SSO
- Monitoring response times from our SaaS providers and ensuring SLAs are being met
- Configuring, testing and system set up of new applications where required
- Quality check and data entry into pre go live applications until live
- Ensure our key business systems are fit for purpose and provide the function we need at the correct market rate
- Assist in the preparation of system implementation training materials and content.
- Manage data to ensure that it is of the highest quality and to comply with requirements within the Data Protection Act 1998
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to apply problem solving techniques and get results
- Self-motivated and committed to delivery on time and to a high quality
- Demonstrable experience of balancing priorities and successful delivery of objectives, in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical issues
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities
- A clear understanding and drive to meet security and compliance standards with a ‘security first’ ethos
Key Working Relationships
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure accuracy of data in our systems and that system availability is maintained.
- Required to maintain constructive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Advocate for the best practices and ways of working as part of the use of the new solutions
- Close working with the IT Support and Digital Transformation team
- Some out of hours support may be required and this will be set on a rota basis with an on-call payment made if used.
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Generous pay package
- 25 days annual leave, exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts