Full time 37.5 hours – 5 days per week
It is an exciting time to join FitzRoy, as we continue to develop and invest in our learning and development function. This is a permanent, home-based role. We are looking for candidates with a solid learning administration background, keen to progress to the first level of supervision within a small L&D team. This role requires excellent stakeholder engagement skills, solutions-based focus and great administration skills to manage our Learning Management System (Care Academy) and the scheduling of training for 6 field trainers.
- Manage our LMS, including role set up, new course set up and administration of new starters and leavers
- Report on learning and development statistics and trends and identify areas for improvement
- Provide administration support to the field training team inc training scheduling, venue booking and sending training memos to delegates
- Supervise the Training Support function roles
- Manage and support our investment in professional development for staff, including Apprenticeships and funded qualificaitons
You have a strong track record in administration of learning management system. You have engaged with stakeholders to identify training needs, and supported them to maintain accurate, reportable learning and development records. You are a skilled administrator with an eye for detail, with experience in reporting and analysing data enabling you to monitor standards and identify areas for improvement.
What we can offer in return:
- Fully flexible from home
- We will fund your CIPD level 5 (L & D) qualification within 2 years of starting role if you wish to undertake this
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays rising with service