FitzRoy Residential Support Services in Malvern provides care & support for young residents across two bungalows. Our aim is to provide a family environment, encouraging the people we support to lead a life of achievements no matter how big or small. We are seeking an experienced, self motivated maintenance person to work flexibly across site.
You will work work alongside senior support workers and management providing general maintenance of the internal and external areas. You will be responsible for carrying out health and safety checks.
A driving licence is essential for this role as you will also be supporting the people we support to attend appointments, trips out and family visits.
- Day shift: £10.02 per hour weekdays and £11.02 weekends.
- Currently offering + £2.50 for overtime shifts*.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- 30 Hours per week.
- Hours between 7.30am and 10pm.
What are the Benefits?
- 30 days holiday when you start (Pro rata for part time).
- Enhanced rates of pay for weekends and overtime shifts.
- Cash back scheme on health care such as dentists and opticians.
- Access to virtual GPs.
- Free legal advice.
- Blue Light Card for instant shopping and leisure discounts.
- Paid DBS and paid subscription to the Update Service.
- Long Service Bonuses.
- Life assurance.
- Free access to counselling.
- Investment in your training and development.
- *Overtime attracts + £2.50 per hour.
Early application is encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy at any time.