We are seeking Nursing Assistants to join our fantastic team supporting 13 people with profound learning disabilities and complex needs at our Residential Nursing Home in Hales, Norfolk. You will work alongside fellow Nursing Assistants and Registered Nurses to provide high-quality support. You will learn new clinical skills including suctioning, enteral feeding, diabetes management and complex moving and handling. Driving Licence would be an added bonus so the residents can access the community including holidays away using our accessible vehicles.
- Rates £11.00 +£2.50 p/h extra (over time)
- 10% enhancement over weekends
- £25 Emergency Payment
- Full Time Day and Night (37.5 hrs per week) – guaranteed hours
- Part Time Day and Night (various) – guaranteed hours
- Twilight hours, School hours
- Bank (0) hours
- FTE Salary £21,514.63
- A driving licence is desirable.
Provide care and support under the direction of nursing staff
Support With nutrition through Pegs (Training Provided)
Administer prescribed medications to patients
Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
Assist in the transport of People we Support.
Provide companionship and basic care to patients
Maintain a clean and healthy environment
Qualifications: Ability to build rapport with patients Compassionate and caring demeanor.
Familiarity with medical terminology Ability to work well in teams
We are seeking exceptional new Nursing Assistants who share our values to join our friendly team:
Could this be you?
What we offer:
- No experience required – we provide full training
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service.
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more.
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more.
- We will pay for your Blue light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts