FitzRoy Supported Living in Ashford provides care and support for 14 adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking an exceptional housekeeper to join our friendly team, working 12 hours per week – could this be you? If you love helping people and want to make a difference to someone’s life we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a new Housekeeper to join our team who can work independently. You will ideally be able to demonstrate knowledge of housekeeper duties, high cleanliness standards along with person centred approach. A driving licence is essential for this role, due to location.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking all aspects of cleaning; including vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and windows.
- Keeping laundry area, linen, and cleaning stores clean and tidy and stocked.
- Ensuring that all cleaning equipment is kept in a safe and organised manner.
- Cleaning of hallways and stairs.
- Monthly deep cleaning tasks.