FitzRoy Residential Care in Rayleigh provides care and support for nine adults aged between 48-63 with learning disabilities and autism, some with physical impairments. We are seeking an exceptional new waking night support worker to join our friendly team of 30 staff – could this be you?
- Every Saturday night (9.45pm – 7.45am)
- Weekend night rate £11.32ph
- Opportunity for other shifts during the week (days) paid at £10.02 per hour
We’re hiring Night Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Night Support Worker do?
A Night support worker’s shift is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Getting involved in a range of duties from supporting people who wake in the night, carrying out checks as well as light cleaning duties.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days fte holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts