FitzRoy’s’ Residential Care home with Nursing in Nottingham provides care and support for thirteen residents with complex learning disabilities and underlying health conditions. We are seeking passionate and creative new support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
Salary: £11.00 – £12.10 ph
- Day shift: £11.00 per hour weekdays and £12.10 per hour weekends.
- Overtime attracts +£2.50 per hour (over 37.5 hours)
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- Shifts are 7am to 8pm
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become and exceptional social care worker.
- Weekend and overtime enhancement rates
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Paid DBS
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Blue Light Discount Card for staff