Salary: £28,000 (pro rata for part time
Purpose of the Job
To attract and source candidates in a challenging sector to reduce vacancy rates, agency spend and minimise turnover of new starters. Taking a pro-active approach to engage passive and hard to find candidates, managing them through to a successful hire. This role will support a region, working closely with managers to actively devise a bespoke recruitment strategy for each service.
Outline of Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage recruitment campaigns to hire staff for a region, being creative with resourcing campaigns.
- Actively pursue passive candidates for our roles, through cv database searches, social media, LinkedIn, local online sites and any other creative sources that may apply.
- Optimise social media recruitment across a variety of platforms.
- Working closely with managers in our identified ‘hot-spots’ where there are challenges to filling roles. Carrying out in depth analysis of the hot-spot locations to devise the most effective recruitment strategy.
- Produce regular reports and feedback on campaigns making recommendations for the HR Business Partner regarding potential attraction strategies.
- Research suitable education establishments, or local businesses going into administration, and build relationships and processes to make these successful resourcing channels.
- Develop a successful focus on recruitment for our Nursing roles, pursuing leads and introducing new channels.
- Build a pro-active process with candidates and hiring managers to gain better insight into candidate drop-outs, to begin a cycle of continuous improvement so that we can adapt our campaigns to be more efficient.
- Monitor and maintain records and systems (including our applicant tracking system) to ensure accurate data is held and is reportable for the business.
- Guide managers on maintaining recruitment documentation according to best practice guidelines and legal requirements.
- Use available MI, or gather it if required, to identify trends and issues that are negatively affecting retention.
- Build open lines of communication with our staff to gain regular insight into the recruitment and induction experience at FitzRoy.
- Build and maintain a continuous improvement process to enable analysis of our hires, determining where we can replicate good practice or make changes as needed.
- Be a key member of projects focussed on reducing our spend on agencies, working with colleagues across the organisation to gather data and make recommendations
Travel may be required to various locations to support recruitment campaigns or to attend meetings in Central Support based in Petersfield.
FitzRoy is a charity for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We transform the lives of people with learning disabilities, helping them live more independently at home and in the community. We listen to people, helping them make their own choices. We believe disabilities shouldn’t hold people back from doing the things they want to do.
What are the Benefits?
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts