Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours
Location: Remote with travel
Salary: £45,000 per annum plus £3,800 car allowance
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and ‘time served’ senior mental health practitioner to develop and support the continued growth of our mental health services in the East Midlands and a small number of services in the Hampshire area.
Purpose of the Job
The Senior Mental Health Practitioner will be a central role within FitzRoy’s Centre of Excellence, supporting people with complex needs and people who have complex mental health difficulties to develop independent living skills and live well in their communities. You will support people within supported living and residential care settings, and people living independently with outreach support.
You will provide clinical leadership and support for the development of services, working in partnership with individuals and their support teams to promote and sustain quality services which truly transform people’s lives.
You will conduct assessments, respond to crisis situations, conduct brief therapeutic interventions, escalate referrals to external health care professionals as required and provide direct contact and support to staff teams working in these settings.
You will be a member of FitzRoy’s Quality Team, working remotely and autonomously within FitzRoy services for people with complex support needs.
Essential Qualifications of one of the following:
- Mental Health Degree, Registered Nurse with at least 2 years’ experience at Band 5
- Diploma/degree in Occupational Therapy, with current HCPC registration and with at least 2 years post registration experience working as an OT.
- Relevant professional qualification in Social Work, with at least 2 years’ experience working with people with complex mental health support needs.
The interview process
The is a two-stage interview process via MS Teams, with the first interview of which you will be required to prepare a short presentation.
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Generous pay package
- Car allowance
- Paid millage at 45p per mile
- 25 days annual leave, exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Company Pension scheme