Senior Support Worker – Hall Drive (INTERNAL ONLY)
Location: Hall Drive, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £10.93 – £11.93 per hour
We are internally recruiting a Senior Support Worker for our Supported Living service in Hall Drive, Nottinghamshire. If you are currently employed by FitzRoy and are looking for the next step in your career then apply now!
- 1 x Full Time Senior Support Worker – Hall Drive
Set shift pattern shifts are 8-8 and 10-10. 12 hours days. 1 weekend out of 4. 13 shifts a month. Sleep ins required. Days in charge leading the shift and days on support.
You will be an experienced Support Worker, who can confidently support the management team at the service. You will act as a role model for excellent practice; be the senior contact for the team in the absence of the Managers & be responsible for tasks which provide support to the management team.
- Service Development- Promote Health and Safety at your location and effectively feedback issues & improvements to the team
- Team & Resource Management – Give guidance and support to Support Workers in their day to day duties enabling them to follow and promote effective team working practices and follow policy and procedure.
- Effective Administration- Ensure all records and reports are completed in an accurate and timely way by yourself and the team, including those for external agencies
In return, FitzRoy can offer:
- Competitive hourly rate with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- Fantastic training & development
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Childcare vouchers
- Plus more!!!
To apply for this vacancy, please apply here.