Fitzroy are recruiting a senior support worker for our supported living service in Havant, Hampshire. As we enter an exciting period of growth and expansion there has never been a better time to join us!
You will be supporting adults with learning disabilities with all aspects of daily life, from personal care, administering medication and taking part in in house and community activities as well as supporting the management team.
If you are experienced in social care then we would love to hear from you.
A full UK manual driving licence is essential as you will be supporting residents on trips out.
- Day shift: £11.99 per hour weekdays and £13.18 weekends.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
- Currently offering + £2.50 for overtime shifts.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start (FTE).
- Support the management team by co-ordinating key tasks assigned to provide high standards of personalised care and manage quality, compliance and financial requirements at your location, acting as a role model for excellent practice.
- Be the senior contact for the team in the absence of the manager and be responsible for tasks which provide support to the management team.
- Work in partnership with the staff team, internal and external stakeholders, professionals and the local community to achieve objectives using best practice guidelines and FitzRoy values.
- Give clear direction and guidance to develop the team to support people to lead full and active lives as members of their community.
- Carry out support worker activities to a high standard and contribute to a culture of open information, communication and constructive feedback with colleagues and management team.
Senior Support Worker Hours
Shifts are 7.5 hours and a full-time contract is 37.5 hours (5 shifts a week):
You will work a set pattern of morning and afternoon shifts and there may also overtime for any staff members who are looking to earn more. Weekend working on a rota basis is essential, but you will have the time off in the week.
Early application is encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy at any time.