***Internal Applicants Only***
FitzRoy are recruiting for a senior support worker for our supported living service based in Carlton, Nottingham that will support nine individuals.
The people we support live with differing levels of Mental Health with behaviours of concern, we are seeking exceptional new Senior Support Workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
The role of a Senior Support Worker is to Support the Management team by co-ordinating key tasks assigned to provide high standards of personalised care and manage quality, compliance and financial requirements at your location.
You will be expected to act as a role model for excellent practice; be the senior contact for the team in the absence of the Manager and be responsible for tasks which provide support to the management team.
You will be required to work in partnership with the staff team, internal and external stakeholders, professionals and the local community to achieve objectives using best practice guidelines and FitzRoy values.
Give clear direction and guidance to develop the team to support people to lead full and active lives as members of their community.
Carry out support worker activities to a high standard and contribute to a culture of open information, communication and constructive feedback with colleagues and management team.
- Salary: £24,576.23 FTE 37.5 hours
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Part time also available
- Day shifts 7-2.30, 2.30-22.00 or 7-22.00
- Night shifts 22.00-7.00
- Currently offering +£2.50 for overtime shifts*.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- Shift Patterns to include earlies and lates
- Alternate Weekend
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts