INTERNAL ADVERT – applications are welcome from current employees of FitzRoy and also those who are employed by FitzRoy through an agency
FitzRoy Supported Living in North Walsham consists of two bungalows where we provide care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking exceptional new female Support Workers who share our values to join our friendly team – could this be you?
You will be an experienced Support Worker who has recent experience of working with people who are on the autistic spectrum, and will have demonstrable experience of working with adults with learning disabilities. We are seeking a confident, positive and forward-thinking person who is keen to support the team and the managers with flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Rates from £10.93 – £12.02
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Support the Management team by co-ordinating key tasks assigned to provide high standards of personalised care and manage quality, compliance and financial requirements at your location.
- Act as a role model for excellent practice; be the senior contact for the team in the absence of the Manager and be responsible for tasks which provide support to the management team.
- Work in partnership with the staff team, internal and external stakeholders, professionals and the local community to achieve objectives using best practice guidelines and FitzRoy values.
- Give clear direction and guidance to develop the team to support people to lead full and active lives as members of their community.
- Carry out support worker activities to a high standard and contribute to a culture of open information, communication and constructive feedback with colleagues and management team.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above post, please provide your cv and cover letter and email to Mark Bedwell (firstname.lastname@example.org). A job description and person specification is attached for your information.
What we offer:
- We will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker as long as long you have the enthusiasm to learn.
- Weekend and overtime enhancement rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Blue Light Discount Card for staff