Fitzroy are recruiting an exceptional Senior Support Worker to join their friendly and established team at Jellicoe Court.
- The role of a Senior Support Worker is to Support the Management team by co-ordinating key tasks assigned to provide high standards of personalised care and manage quality, compliance and financial requirements at your location.
- You will be expected to act as a role model for excellent practice; be the senior contact for the team in the absence of the Manager and be responsible for tasks which provide support to the management team.
- You will be required to work in partnership with the staff team, internal and external stakeholders, professionals and the local community to achieve objectives using best practice guidelines and FitzRoy values.
- Give clear direction and guidance to develop the team to support people to lead full and active lives as members of their community.
- Carry out support worker activities to a high standard and contribute to a culture of open information, communication and constructive feedback with colleagues and management team.
If you are interested in the above post, please send your CV and cover letter, demonstrating how you meet the job description and person specification to email@example.com by Monday 20th November 2023.
Applications are welcome from current employees of FitzRoy and also those who are employed by FitzRoy through an agency.