Fitzroy Residential service in Rayleigh are seeking an exceptional senior support worker on a temporary basis to join our friendly and established team to transform the lives of our residents by offering person centred support that ensures they reach their goals and aspirations.
- Full Time 30 Senior and 7.5 Support Worker hours per week.
- £11.99 per hour weekdays and £13.18 weekends.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday.
- Temp role (approx. 8 months)
You will be Supporting the Management team by co-ordinating key tasks assigned to provide high standards of personalised care and manage quality, compliance and financial requirements at your location. You will be required to act as a role model for excellent practice; be the senior contact for the team in the absence of the Manager and be responsible for tasks which provide support to the management team.
- You will be an experienced Support Worker who has recent experience of working with adults with learning disabilities.
- You will need to work in partnership with the staff team, internal and external stakeholders, professionals and the local community to achieve objectives using best practice guidelines and FitzRoy values.
- A Senior Support worker must give clear direction and guidance to develop the team to support people to lead full and active lives as members of their community.
- You will carry out support worker activities to a high standard and contribute to a culture of open information, communication and constructive feedback with colleagues and management team.
We welcome applications from all current Fitzroy employees and agency staff.
To express interest or for more information please email email@example.com by Tuesday 29th August 2023.