- Senior Support Worker
- 6 month fixed term contract 36 hours per week
- Part time – permanent
- £24,576 per annum FTE (£12.57 per hour) – PRO Rata for part time
Due to the continued success FitzRoy are recruiting for an enhanced senior support worker manager in the Littleover area of Derbyshire who have experience of complex support needs and mental health conditions. People supported in our services may show behaviours of concern or a forensic background. People can be supported in a community setting who may be supported by a care and treatment order or be supported under sections of the Mental Health Act.
You will work with service users to help them live a fulfilled and happy life, whilst living as independently as possible. You will help to enable them to develop positive relationships and to be valued as equal member of their local community as part of their rehabilitation.
The role will be to support the management in the daily running of a specialist complex service that contains 4 self contained separate flats. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic staff team with strong and positive leadership skills. We provide person centred support and we are looking for those that are ready for a challenge, can use their own initiative, think outside the box, and are highly motivated and passionate individuals.
You will be expected to act as a role model for excellent practice; be the senior contact for the team in the absence of the Manager and be responsible for tasks which provide support to the management team.
You will be required to work in partnership with the staff team, internal and external stakeholders, professionals and the local community to achieve objectives using best practice guidelines and FitzRoy values.
Give clear direction and guidance to develop the team to support people to lead full and active lives as members of their community.
Carry out support worker activities to a high standard and contribute to a culture of open information, communication and constructive feedback with colleagues and management team.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts