FitzRoy are recruiting an experienced Service Manager for our Supported Living Plus Service in New Milton, Hampshire. As we enter an exciting period of growth and expansion there has never been a better time to join us!
Fernhill Court is a large service where we support up to eighteen young people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health and complex needs, some of whom display behaviours that may challenge.
If you are an existing Care Manager, experienced in working within a complex service setting and are looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy!
- Permanent position
- Full time – 37.5 hours per week
- Up to £45,000 per annum DOE
What we look for:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability Support Services
- Minimum Level 3 / NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Passion for leading positive change
- Resilient, resourceful and solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to transforming lives and promoting the rights of people with disabilities
With the support of your two Deputy Managers, you will lead, empower and develop a team to ensure a sustainable, quality person-centred service is provided, which can truly transform people’s lives. You will be able to develop relationships with people we support and their families and have strong organisational skills, demonstrating your ability to prioritize your workload effectively and accurately.
We are keen to find someone who share FitzRoy’s values:
- We see the person – ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities and plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes and aspirations
- We are brave – lead, empower and develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training and support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service
- We are creative – develop and deliver innovative and engaging activities and plans to support independence and access opportunities. Create and review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
Please see attached Job Description & Person Specification for a full description of the role and responsibilities.
Early application is encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy at any time.