- Salary: £11.90 – £15.70 ph
- 37.5 hours – full time
Fitzroy are an innovative not for profit provider of person-centred care for a wide range of people, specialising in learning disabilities. As we enter a period of growth and expansion there has never been a better time to join us! We have an exciting opportunity to join a new team in Sneinton, Nottingham.
We are looking for enthusiastic, Specialist Team Leaders with high energy. Applicants need to be flexible and able to work hours that include some weekend shifts.
The service will support 14 adults who have either a Learning Disability, Mental complex support needs and mental health conditions such as bi-polar, schitzophrenia, psychosis, emotionally unstable personality disorder, eating disorders, anxiety and depression. People supported in this service may have behaviours of concern or a forensic background. People can be supported in a community setting who may be supported by a care and treatment order or be supported under sections of the Mental Health Act.
You will work with service users to help them live a fulfilled and happy life, whilst living as independently as possible. You will help to enable them to develop positive relationships and to be valued as equal member of their local community as part of their rehabilitation.
About the job
You will Support the Management team by co-ordinating key tasks, enabling support staff to provide sustainable quality services to people with complex support needs which truly transform people’s lives. You will also develop and maintain innovative and engaging activities and plans and work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, professionals, and the local community to achieve outcomes using best practice guidelines.
You will act as a role model for excellent positive behaviour support practice; be the senior contact for the team in the absence of the Manager and Deputy
Skills and experience
- PBS level 4 or a commitment to undertake
- Supporting people with Complex Support needs.
- Effective monitoring of standards and compliance requirements inc records and reports
- Taking part in Team de-brief sessions
- Safeguarding Adults to Level 2 of the Intercollegiate Standards of Safeguarding.
- Mental Health Support Approaches
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts