FitzRoy are recruiting for an experienced Support Worker at our Sopwith Croft Service in Castle Vale that provides complex care and in-depth support for adults with learning disabilities and autism, often with complicated needs including physical and mental impairments. We are seeking exceptional and enthusiastic new female Support Workers to work in our Birmingham services – could this be you?
- Day shift: £11.00 per hour weekdays and £14.60 weekends.
- Sleep-ins are £50 per night.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Overtime attracts +£2.50 per hour (over 37.5 hours)
- Time and half or double time paid for bank holidays
- Part Time and bank contracts are also available
- Shift patterns is for early/mids/late shifts between 07.00am and 10.00pm
- Full UK driving licence essential
- Experience with challenging behaviour would be beneficial.
We believe our service users should be able and encouraged to achieve whatever they would like to do, and our support workers help them overcome challenges presented by their condition. You will be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care and feeding as well as taking part in a range of community activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.