- Permanent position
- Full time – 36 hours per week
- £11.53 per hour – £12.68 for weekends
- Shifts 8-8 days
Due to the continued success FitzRoy are recruiting for specialist support workers in the Littleover area of Derbyshire who have experience of complex support needs and mental health conditions. People supported in our services may show behaviours of concern or a forensic background. People can be supported in a community setting who may be supported by a care and treatment order or be supported under sections of the Mental Health Act.
You will work with service users to help them live a fulfilled and happy life, whilst living as independently as possible. You will help to enable them to develop positive relationships and to be valued as equal member of their local community as part of their rehabilitation.
You will support the management in the daily running of a specialist complex service that contains 4 self contained separate flats. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic staff team with strong and positive leadership skills. We provide person centred support and we are looking for those that are ready for a challenge, can use their own initiative, think outside the box, and are highly motivated and passionate individuals.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts