FitzRoy Supported Living services in central Nottingham provide care and support for adult residents with learning disabilities across three services. The people we support live with differing levels of learning disability and autism, with challenging behaviour in some cases, We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
Salary: £10.02 – £11.02 ph
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Part time and bank contracts also available
- Sleep-ins are £83.51 per night
- Currently offering +£2.50 for overtime shifts*.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start
- Shift Patterns to include earlies and lates (7am-3pm, 3pm-10pm)
- Alternate Weekends & Sleep In’s required
- For this role it is preferred to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
The people we support enjoy a range of activities, such as going to the park for walks, shopping, visiting church, cooking, taking lunch at cafés, day trips to the cinema or to go swimming or bowling, playing tennis and mini golf, or going on holiday. A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancement rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Blue Light Discount Card for staff