Due to the continued success, FitzRoy are recruiting for support workers in the Netherfield of Nottinghamshire who have experience of working with service users who have learning disabilities, autism, and other learning disability conditions
You will work with service users to help them live a fulfilled and happy life, whilst living as independently as possible. You will help to enable them to develop positive relationships and to be valued as equal member of their local community
Our service users are mixed between male and female, all adults who enjoy doing activities such as cooking, gaming, visiting the local cinema, shopping and dining out
You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including prompting personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
The service is made up of 12 self contained apartments where you will support 10 service users. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new staff team. We provide person centred support, and we are looking for those that are ready for a challenge, can use their own initiative, think outside the box, and are highly motivated and passionate individuals.
- Salary: £11.00 – £12.10 ph
- Full time 37.5 hours
- Part time also available
- Day shifts 7-2.30, 2.30-22.00 or 7-22.00
- Sleep in is paid at £83.10 per sleep
- Night shifts 22.00-7.00
- Currently offering +£2.50 for overtime shifts*.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- Shift Patterns to include earlies and lates
- Alternate Weekends & Sleep In’s required
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker.
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service.
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts